Atlas can be a web browser of which lets you acquire entire manage of your respective portable world-wide-web checking experience:
* Utilize AdBlockPlus (EasyList) filtration systems to take out world-wide-web annoyances, advertising and marketing, along with following. Blocking minimizes facts usage along with drastically helps efficiency along with battery power living any time checking.
* Optional Plus add-on lets you spend less written content selection, experience, desktop/mobile configurations and more with a per-website time frame.
* Free, Ad-free, along with Invasion-of-privacy-free: NextApp will make funds solely around the *optional* paid add-on. Atlas DOES NOT obtain home elevators ones checking behavior or perhaps try and one on one one to spouse sites.
* Product Design-based gui.
* Dual-view setting (with paid Atlas+ add-on) contributes a chance to watch 2 sites at a time.
* Content-centric UI: Absolutely no UI is visible any time checking, almost all available display screen is used regarding exhibiting site content.
* Sandboxed Private Browsing: Private checking works within a individual course of action without any entry to ones snacks. This particular inhibits your dessert seapage into personal consultations that is widespread amongst additional third-party browsers beneath Operating system KitKat.
* Programmed seek along with suggestions from the area bar could be differently abled (or solely made it possible for once you preface a problem that has a cut (“/”).
Atlas practices NextApp's common free/paid design: a well-featured along with ad-free free of charge edition with an recommended paid add-on that gives additional capabilities. This paid "Plus" edition contributes:
* Assist regarding more than four an eye available each time.
* Dual-View setting to see 2 websites as well.
* A chance to keep in mind your requirements with a per-site time frame, in ways that specific websites tend to be retrieved within desktop/mobile settings or perhaps with or perhaps with out written content selection made it possible for.
Initial 1.0 Release