Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 25 languages.
- New: complete internal rewrite to take advantage of the improved camera support in Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- New*: RAW capture support in DNG format (RAW+JPEG).
- New*: manual shutter speed selection with a shutter speed scale in fractions of second to long exposure (replaces the old shutter speed priority toolbar).
- New*: manual focus mode. Lets you slide the finger vertically on the screen to adjust manually the focus position.
- New*: realtime display of exposure parameters (shutter speed and ISO).
- New*: Nexus 5 and all other Android 5.0 devices get always manual ISO support.
* This feature is only enabled on Android 5.0 Lollipop onwards.
- Fixed: newly updated Lollipop devices not implementing the Camera2 API are downgraded to compatiblity mode, effectively avoiding crashes and incompatibilities.
Require 2.2 and Up & File Size 3.4mb