Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching - touch to Shazam to start your journey.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
• It's easier than ever to connect to Spotify or Rdio - tap 'Play All' on any list of songs or go to Settings. You can then listen to full tracks and rate them with the player.
• Once you’ve connected, all your Shazams will be saved to a ‘My Shazam Tracks’ playlist in Spotify or Rdio. We’ve fixed a few issues so this should now be running smoothly.
Got a question? Take a look at our community pages on http://support.shazam.com and follow us @Shazam to stay up to date with all the latest news.
Require 2.3 and Up & File Size 12mb