Truecaller helps identify unknown incoming calls, block unwanted calls through a community based spam list, where users helps report unwanted/spam/scam calls all over the world. To date, Truecaller has more than 100 million users worldwide that contribute to this community.
* Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your address book
* Block numbers from spam callers and telemarketers
* Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world to see who it belongs to
* You can now copy a number anywhere (e.g. website or apps) and Truecaller will notify you who it belongs to
* Get in touch with people via name search (Premium feature)
* Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
* Yelp! integration for faster business lookup results
* + more features to make your phone smarter
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block text feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Dear Truecallers, you asked and we delivered! Massive updates to spam call identification and blocking:
- Spammer list is now updated every single day! Avoiding those pesky telemarketers is quicker than ever before.
- New blocking method: Silence! Unwanted calls can be made to ring silently.
- Report spammers from anywhere - straight from your call log, or even after your call.
- Block section UI refreshed
With Truecaller, you can be a telemarketer’s worst nightmare.