ONLY 5.0+ SUPPORTED!!
HomeUX aims to revolutionise the way users interact with their smartphone homescreens.
HomeUX provides a simplistic yet highly functional launcher user interface with full integration of Google's Material Design.
Here is why you will love HomeUX:
• Folder Integration - Organisation like nothing you have ever seen before
• Organised Widgets - Not only apps, but also widgets and shortcuts can also be organized in designated folders
• Ultra Clean Interface - From apps that always stay where you need them to be and until the Clock widget and easy settings, every element is as elegant as possible
• Panel Design - Your homescreen will always have a fresh look as you navigate your folders with the pictures you set or the Material Design colours palette
• Intuitive Control - Natural swipe gestures and attractive Material Design transitions are the core of HomeUX
• Advanced Functionality - Practical simplicity would be the best way to describe HomeUX as tap-and-hold shortcuts, quick access buttons, hidden apps, and extensive options are all inclusive and expanding as more development is being held.
-Changed white folder and settings panels into slightly dark transparent ones
-Changed folder icons back into the "old" format
-Significantly reduced memory usage when opening the folder adding/editing activity
-Reduced opening time of the folder adding/editing dialog and changed its Floating Action Button into a labeled one
-fixed some minor drag/drop issues in QuickApps, Folders and Apps
-fixed some crashes
-Added an option to disable wallpaper scrolling
-Removed direct app-to-folder-drag