- Drive 50+ formally authorized autos, from hot seals to american muscle and 1000hp supercars
- Buy your fantasy auto, introduce execution redesigns and demonstrate your abilities in 1/4 or 1/2 mile races
- Challenge a huge number of players online: race 1 on 1, drive your adversary's auto, or take an interest continuously 10-player races in Pro League
Bunches OF CARS:
Would you pick a notable Skyline GT-R, a fantastic 69' Mustang, or a fresh out of the plastic new BMW M3 as your extreme driving machine? Do you dream about seeing 1000+ HP exotics stretched as far as possible on a drag strip? This diversion incorporates practically every games auto for you to appreciate.
Do you think dashing in a straight line is simple? Attempt to discover the right harmony in the middle of force and grasp while staying in your class. Include nitrous oxide for more fun, yet don't push the catch too soon. Go deeper and change gear degrees to shave off valuable milliseconds. Think you can challenge a world record or win 10 competitions in succession? Welcome on board.
Hustling on your own may be fun enough, yet a definitive test is in the "Online" area. Clash against your companions or arbitrary racers, beat them while driving their own particular autos, or race against 9 players on the double continuously rivalries. Join a group to trade tunes, talk about methodology and impart your accomplishments.
Need MORE DRAG RACING? Attempt THESE:
- Drag Racing 4x4 - powerful trucks and Suvs demolish the drag strip in the most recent Drag Racing amusement
- Drag Racing: Bike Edition - 17 sportbikes, just took the ribbon off new diversion modes, overhauls and WHEELIES!
Surveys IN THE PRESS:
Named among 10 best Android diversions of 2011 by NY Times online journal!
"With such a large number of autos to browse, a basically boundless pool of adversaries, along these lines numerous parts to update, we think you'll adore it."
- Jaymar Cabebe, Cnet.com
"Super addictive and with packs of life span to boot. Racing is an effectively thought out, generally executed racer that'll hold petrolheads returning for additional."
- Michael Brook, Life of Android
- Minor bugs fixed