All-In-One OfflineMaps+ offers you to access a wide range of maps.
Bored to wait for maps to display? Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
This Plus version includes all features of the Standard version without ads, and supports import of professional GPS and geographic landmarks file formats like GPX, Google Earth KML/KMZ, OziExplorer WPT, CVS/TSV and Geocaching LOC
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
• Select and store large areas in few clicks.
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Localization & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
+Small dialogue changes.
+Slight adjustments to the dialogue sound (again!).
+Improved audio latency.
+Fixed chip minigame camera movement on old-school mode.
+Shortened camera fadeout time on card minigame.
how to install
copy the "com.KickBack.LostEchoAdventure" Folder to SD Card/android/obb
launch the Game