Try 1Password for free today and see for yourself why The Guardian ranks us as one of "The best Android apps of 2014".
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/88901304
- Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
- Log in to websites with a single tap
- Protect your vault with a single Master Password
- Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
- Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- Customize your items to save everything you need
Oops! In our attempt to improve the pull-to-refresh experience in our last beta, we accidentally introduced an issue that interfered with scrolling. That issue has been resolved in this update. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!