Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
- 588: album art downloading update
- 587: rebuilt with previous Android Build Tools version to fix UI language selection (Android 4.4-)
-Install "Poweramp Apk" .
-Run the Poweramp Music Player and let it scans all your audio files then exit.
-Install/Run Lucky , find the app , long press on it and select custom patch.
-In the list of custom patches select "patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer" .
-Wait until the patching process done and launch the app.
-Enjoy the full version!
Require 2.1 and Up & File Size 6mb
Need Root & Lucky Patcher