ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Improved local netplay feature (fixing desync problems) and from 2.0.3 compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac ports.
* Unified the X86 and ARM dynarec. (compatible now in local netplay)
* Included an animation effect in the touchcreen buttons when a button is pressed.
* Added a new option preferences+blit skip to enable blit skip how it was the default previous to the version 2.0.2
* Added languages Brazilian (Gabriel) and Indonesian (Insani).
Support in firstname.lastname@example.org
Require 2.2 and Up & File Size 3.3mb