The full featured video editor app on Android, KineMaster.
Welcome to the KineMaster 3.0 official version!
The newly updated KineMaster 3.0 has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing. The addition of various effects, such as introducing the concept of multi-layers for stickers and text in video clips, video cropping further enhances the flexibility of this powerful mobile video editor.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
* * Added new product "Use for 30 days". You can enjoy the watermark free video and video cropping!
* Multi-layer for images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
* Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster.
Please join and share your ideas in KineMaster user community.
- KineMaster user community(Google+): https://goo.gl/gUEuB4
- When editing layer keyframe animation, moving the layer now automatically adds a new keyframe
- When editing volume envelope, adjusting the volume now automatically adds a new keyframe
- In the color picker, on the RGB tap, long-pressing the color code now offers copy and paste options
- Application icon updated
- Support for video layer on Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only)
- Support for Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650 chipset
- Improve MOV support
- Bug fixes