Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type.
That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes - all colours, designs and themes. Support for 80+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 70+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard - learns and predicts your favourite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 80+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: http://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Follow us on Facebook by searching for "SwiftKey" and on Twitter at @swiftkey.
Supports 80+ languages:
Chinese (Simplified) !
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
Persian (Farsi) *
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
Update: General bug fixes
- We've added five new languages: Nynorsk, Frisian, Luxembourgish, Faroese and Asturian
- Further work to prevent an issue causing words to be duplicated
- Accessibility improvements for Talkback users
- Improvements to the typing experience on Samsung S7 Edge